When going on a date would you rather...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Okay Now...

Alright so there is this guy I have known him for 6 months or so but we only talk occasionally on the phone and a little on the IM. In the beginning we talked more but one day we were talking and the conversation was going well until......he opened his refrigerator and went the fuck off because someone put the eggs on the shelf instead of in the egg holder cups on the door. He went off, you would have thought someone crashed his car or something. At this point I knew this dude was crazy so I distanced myself A.S.A.P but he is still on my IM list and he had my cell number. So the next encounter..he called me about 2am one morning and asked could he come see me when he got off work. Which was later on that morning, I kindly declined his self invitation to my house and he went the hell off again. Yes CRAZY! This was about a month ago and that was the last I heard from him UNTIL...today.(where is a drum roll when you need one) The conversation went as follows:


Him: Hello. Are you not speaking to me?

Me: Hello

Him: Long time. You don't return my call, texts or IM's. Are you involved

Him: Oh ok. You're on your computer?

Me: yes


Him: Ok may I come see you tomorrow morning?

Me: you can come take me to breakfast if you want

Him: I can't afford that until Friday. So I can only take you to breakfast? I can come spend time with you?

Me: I don't have a problem with spending time but at the same time why should it be in my house

Me: I sit here everyday

Him: Understood baby but I reached out to you several times and you didn't have time for me and then when I finally got to you it was during a funeral and I haven't heard from you since. I still have plans for you and it doesn't just consist of being in you home but please give me tomorrow morning until I can get money.

Me: no I feel like this. I am not trying to drain you of money or anything else but. I don't feel like I should have to entertain you in my home at this point. You want to spend time with me you need to come with a plan that doesnt involve us sitting in my house. If you can't afford it right now I understand.

Him: I was also coming to get your resume's so I can give them to my mother because she works in Plainfield and I will have the car tomorrow but fine no problem.

Me: you know something you have a really nasty attitude, I guess now I am supposed to regret what I said but guess what I don't. We are both grown and I choose to conduct myself as such if you can't understand that its not my problem

Him: Lol once again you're wrong and I don't have an attitude. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Me: I'm wrong ok your in denial... every single time you don't get your way you have an attitude the last time I talk to you same thing you want to yell at me because I told you I didnt want you to come to my house in the morning what the hell you call it then if it aint a funky ass attitude..LMAO!

Him: Lol I'm in denial??? NOT the reason I say in the morning is because I work nights. But I'm sure if that guy you're fucking asked to come over in the morning you'll let him

Me: There you go thinking your going to get a rise out of me, soo not working but let me tell you this I'm not fucking anybody and I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life then to fuck with you or anybody like you. you need some help for real

Him: OK that's the way you feel? Not a problem I got it. I'll leave you alone.


I promise I could not make this up. Is it me? That's all I want to know. Does this behaviour work with any woman?

Really Now? Seriously?

1 comment:

  1. Why even bother locking your door if you're going to let any and everyone in? Why would a man try and force himself into someone's house? I have a problem with men who are too aggressive.

    ReplyDelete