When going on a date would you rather...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is this what it has come too?

Hello everybody!
Okay so I met this guy online he seemed pretty nice..so we decided to do a quick meet and greet. Check each other out you know how that goes. A couple of days before the meet and greet my antennae went up and I was thinking maybe this guy is married or involved. Here were the signs that made my antennae go up (write these down if you need to because they are classic{part of the idiots guide to cheating})
a. He always called me frequently while at work
b. When he got off of work he would call persistently until I answered the phone and once I answered he would be sitting in his car outside his house (now the logistics behind that is to have his final conversation for the night with me before he goes in as to make an attempt to keep me from calling back after he entered his home)
Now I know you might be wondering or saying to yourself if that was me I would have called and I did (no answer).
So with this suspicion in tow I proceeded with the meet and greet. It went well except there was an infant car seat in the back {IDIOT}. He told me that he had two sons ages 7 and 11 now which one of those do you suppose needed an infant car seat? So two days go by and he's calling on the same schedule as before by the 3rd day I decide I'm not answering the phone. 4th day he saw that I was online and decided to send me a message. I told him of my suspicions and he repeatedly told me how he was single and he didn't know why I would think he wasn't BLAH BLAH BLAH... The next day his profile is deleted off the social site but he is still calling but the frequency has stopped now its like once a day. I guess while his wife or girlfriend is in the bathroom or something because now I hear the baby in the background and everything and get this he says that's my nephew. REALLY  NOW?  SERIOUSLY?
I guess my question is "Is this what it has come to?" Men don't even bother to try to be cohesive with the lie and details of said lie? A when given the opportunity to tell the truth they choose the latter and try to convince women that its the lie is the truth.... Jersey Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment